- VP, Marketing & Product
- Series A Fundraising
- Webby Award Runner-Up
- Peter Levy
- Peter Odryna
- Diana Santiguida
- Bill Flitter
87% of Americans dislike the car-buying process, and it's no wonder.
We wanted our brand identity to be immediately differentiated from the Autotraders and CarGurus of the world.
We built a brand identity that was approachable, warm, and pulled design inspiration from top technology brands rather than the traditional automotive motif.
- Fastest and most comprehensive search and research pages (later, much was replicated by Carvana)
- Analyzed 11 million new cars in real time
- Predicted the lowest possible price a dealer would accept on a particular car on a particular day
- Guaranteed the lowest-price and would negotiate on the customer's behalf
- Saved customers on average $1,500 more than the TrueCar price
Marketing & Growth Strategy
- Establish Credibility:
Build a polished brand that would attract top experts.
- Media Bomb:
Leverage data insights to get major media placement and build buzz
- SEO Lattice:
Build upon media bomb strategy for link authority and architect a technical SEO framework to quickly rank for product pages
- Search Ads Growth Hack:
Reverse engineered dynamic keyword placement to be the only auto brand bidding on vin-specific keywords
- Tighten Point of Conversion:
Optimized landing pages to perform up to 70% conversion, built customer success program, streamlined checkout functions.